Monday, May 17, 2010

Expanding my horizons

Well I have been silent for a while, contemplating life in general and other such similar time wasting activities and have little time for anything else, leave along apparently stronger pursuits like writing.

But all that thinking and I have realized once again, for the singular benefit of you my esteemed reader, that amongst all the activities that I have pursued over the years with dreams of fame in my eyes and loads of cash in my wallet, there cannot be a bigger time loosing activity than writing. So I back again with renewed vigor and vengeance and this time I shall subject you to my views on economics, politics, travel writing, humanity, technology and everything else I can think of subjecting you to.

So go and prepare yourself for reading more dribble online.

No comments:

Post a Comment